RAPID COVID TESTING
- Rapid PCR. More sensitive test at picking up asymptomatic infection and detecting presence of virus after symptoms have resolved (up to 10 days after exposure). Not as sensitive as lab PCR test.
- Rapid Antigem Test. Best at detecting infection in first 5 days of symtoms.
- Rapid Antigen/Flu Test. 1 nasal swab can screen for infection of Influenza A/B as well as Covid-19.
All rapid tests are mid nasal swabs and more comfortable than deeper nasal cavity lab PCR swabs. All rapid test results available within 15 minutes.
OTHER COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE
- COVID-19 Antibody testing: Blood draw sent to lab can detect previous infection and potential immunity to COVID-19.
- PCR lab test submitted through insurance. Most sensitive at detecting active infection.